Today Is The Day To Learn How To Dream Again
Most Important Step
- Start off in prayer by asking the Holy Spirit to reveal His plans. This step is the most important step to take because, we do not want the enemy to fill us with lies or distractions.
Write down your answers to the following questions:
- What do you love to do?
- What is working well in your life?
- What is not working well in your life?
- What do you wish you had more time to do?
- If you could improve your life, what are three things you would change to do this?
- How would you describe yourself in four words?
- What are you afraid of?
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you sad?
- What breaks your heart?
- What should you do more?
- What should you do less?
Now it’s time to get organized so your brainstorming goes from dreaming to vision casting.
Begin by setting a few goals based on the way you answered the questions above.
- Consider setting goals based on these time periods:
- 3 month,
- 6 month,
- 9 month,
- 12 month
- A short-term goal (within 1 year),
- A long-term goal (within 5 years)
Finally, determine the next first steps to accomplish the goals.
As you walk through these steps, remember that it is critical for us to help others understand their true identity in Christ before they move forward with their dreams. When we know the truth about what God’s Word says about our true identity, we can manifest in it. It all starts with our thoughts. Our thoughts turn into feelings and then, before we know it, our feelings turn into actions.
God wired us all uniquely and specifically to do certain tasks. God doesn’t give us a spirit of fear. So, let’s commit to dreaming big and leading others to dream big and to take the next best step.