Over a course of time we seem to lose the excitement and suspense in this thing we call a relationship. Is that mostly because, we won each other over another person of choice?
- Now that we have won them over, where is the challenge?
- Why aren’t you seeking them out, or cherishing every waking moment with them (once you are married).
- Where is the passion you had for one another?
- Is this why so many want to be single, because, of the excitement of the unknown?
- What is thing called Love?
- Are their conditions, expectations when it comes to time together?